Re: New AIX libstdc++ testsuite regression 20_util/allocator_members

Ben> Is there a way you can re-use the config/linker-map.gnu information for
Ben> AIX? That has a list of symbols that shared libstdc++-v3 intends to
Ben> export: perhaps that would be helpful? (It does export all local
Ben> symbols, however.) You are welcome to make a new file, linker-map.aix,
Ben> if it would be of use for you.

	I will find out what VAC++ does on AIX.  I don't know offhand.

	I was intrigued by linker-map.gnu before, but AIX export files do
not utilize regular expressions.  One would need to apply the regular
expressions to the list of global symbols and generate the export file, as
is done for libgcc from the flat map.

David