Re: PATCH: Fix remaining BSD make, in-source build issues in , libstdc++-v3

> As an aside, does this mean that the BSD automatic checkers will [] be
> testing in-source builds for current CVS? I find the BSD output on
> gcc-testresults very helpful,

Yes!  Starting last night: Two bootstrap/check reports are being filed
per day per ref[45].freebsd.org machine.  The first report, which is
annotated at the bottom in a text attachment, will be for an
out-source configuration cycle.  The second daily report, which is
also annotated, will be for an in-source configuration cycle.  No
source update occurs between the two bootstrap cycles of a day.  The
second configuration cycle is not attempted if the first fails (odds
are very against it working without a source update).

> but I'm not sure how to distinguish the in-source builds with BSD
> make from separate build dirs with GNU make.

OK.  To further clarify, the aforementioned text annotation has always
specified which make implementation was used.  Unless I override it,
bootstraps on ref[45] switch between BSD make on one day and GNU make
on the next.  Thus, there are actually four types of annotated reports
that can hit gcc-testresults now, spread over a two-day "supercycle".

> Am I missing something?

No.  Before last night's change, all posted reports were for the
out-source configuration.  In theory, I was going to fix all breakage
so the in-source configuration stayed in line with out-source
configuration.  The practice is finally meeting the theory but more
information is better than less.  In case I can't spent time fixing it
ASAP, now we will not lose the public record of which day it broke.

Regards,
Loren