This is the mail archive of the libstdc++@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the libstdc++ project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: libstdc++ build failure on darwin5.2


Andreas Tobler wrote:

> Paolo Carlini wrote:
>
> > Sorry if I'm asking you a couple of very stupid questions, but, just to be sure:
> > 1-  Before mine and Benjamin's commits your libstdc++ builds were perfectly ok?
>
> I did a bootstrap including the build of libstdc++-v3 last night which
> was successful.
> Well I had to tweak some cctype files because of apple weirdness or gcc?
> Don't know.
> /* APPLE LOCAL supply missing ctype.h decls 2001-07-11 sts */
> the is* functions.
>
> > 2-  The failure you are reporting regards a libc file, string.h. Is it perfectly ok? Are you otherwise able to include
> > <string.h> and use it in your C projects?
>
> Hmm, I guess so, never had problems with.

Please check again, thoroughly.

Thanks,
Paolo.



Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]