This is the mail archive of the
libstdc++@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: ext/ names (was: re:[PATCH] HP/SGI extensions to...)
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at codesourcery dot com>
- To: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Cc: Phil Edwards <pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com>, Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at unitus dot it>, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 04 Jan 2002 11:05:15 +0100
- Subject: Re: ext/ names (was: re:[PATCH] HP/SGI extensions to...)
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <Pine.SOL.3.91.1020103165650.21052A-100000@taarna.cygnus.com>
Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz@redhat.com> writes:
| > We do have backwards compatability to consider. Perhaps renaming these
| > with a .h would be a bad idea. I had not considered this when I said
| > "make no difference to me".
|
| Hmm. I hadn't thought of this either. What does boost/STLport do with these
| extension files? Do they provide them with .h, no suffix, or what?
The headers in the library shipped with KCC comes in two categories:
* extensionless for standard headers
* .h files for classic headers (e.g. fstream.h, ...)
-- Gaby