Re: [RFC] simplify headers

On Wed, Jan 02, 2002 at 11:06:35AM -0800, Benjamin Kosnik wrote:
> This patch moves the current include/bits/std_X.h headers up a level,
> simplifying includes. As I did this, I noticed that many of the source
> files in the src directory already called the std headers directly: now
> all files do.

I like the idea, but... that's a big change to make in stage three
development.  Clearly the rules don't apply quite as tightly to the library,
but maybe this should wait until after we branch for 3.1?

Note that the @file doxygen hooks will need to be updated.  (I can do this
after the patch goes in.)

Phil