This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [PATCH] Correctly output internal-adjusted hexadecimals
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- To: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at unitus dot it>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 18:11:40 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] Correctly output internal-adjusted hexadecimals
> oss << "0xTrap!";
> On the other hand, __pad, which is unified for num_put and ostream, sees only
> strings, and deals with the various cases only on the basis of the first chars
> of the string passed as a parameter. It has *no way* to make a distintion.
Yeah. It should though, even if that means adding a parameter.