This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
final string patch
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- To: Loren James Rittle <rittle at latour dot rsch dot comm dot mot dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 10:28:43 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: final string patch
Loren I would appreciate it if you could corral this patch into CVS. It
seems to be based on your work and you seem to have a much better grip on
it than I. Does this sound possible?
> Since it has been 4-5 months since this issue was last raised, I would
> like to sleep on it until Paolo is available again (since he is
> willing to be a co-author of the patch perhaps he can do some more
> tuning before we add it to the mainline ;-).