This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: basic_string - once more...
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- To: Stefan Olsson <stefan at noname4us dot com>
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 19:47:11 -0800 (PST)
- Subject: Re: basic_string - once more...
Paolo just posted a patch around this issue. When it gets in, you should
> Our specific application relies hevily on map's and such containers and
> the performance and level of memory fragementation that the current
> stdc++ generates is to high...