This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Standard Changelog (Was: Re: Slightly improved fix for libstdc++/4402)
- To: bkoz at redhat dot com, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Standard Changelog (Was: Re: Slightly improved fix for libstdc++/4402)
- From: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at unitus dot it>
- Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 21:58:00 +0100
sorry, but this morning, in a hurry, I sent you a tentative Changelog which now seems to
me quite non-standard. I think you would prefer something like this:
2001-11-13 Paolo Carlini <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* testsuite/27_io/ostream_inserter_arith.cc: testcase from the PR.
* include/bits/locale_facets.tcc (num_put::do_put(doubles, long doubles))
Dealing with big std::fixed floats, avoid __sbuf overruns, robustify.