This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: FWD: libstdc++v3: add config/os/mingw32 bits
- To: Loren James Rittle <rittle at latour dot rsch dot comm dot mot dot com>
- Subject: Re: FWD: libstdc++v3: add config/os/mingw32 bits
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 13:57:39 -0800 (PST)
- cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, danny_r_smith_2001 at yahoo dot co dot nz
I'm a bit concered because I think this might just be able to use the
generic code... I'm pretty sure that the newlib configs can do this now...
I'm not going to be able to look at this till Friday-ish.
On Wed, 7 Nov 2001, Loren James Rittle wrote:
> Danny's patch looks OK to me (however, I know nothing of that port).
> He is the de facto maintainer of the port thus I propose installing
> it on mainline as he requests unless anyone speaks up within a day or two.