This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: STL with thread-safety
- To: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Subject: Re: STL with thread-safety
- From: Loren James Rittle <rittle at latour dot rsch dot comm dot mot dot com>
- Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 16:37:43 -0600 (CST)
- Reply-to: rittle at labs dot mot dot com
[BCC'd original anonymous questioner:]
> Would you please tell me where I can find good examples of
> threaded C++ code using STL against gcc's implementation?
Other than a few small test programs posted to email@example.com
within the last few years, I am unaware of any publicly available
code. If you search for ``main pthread_create'' with the search box
on this page, http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/libstdc++/, then you should find
all that I know about. You might also try those terms at google but
you will likely get a lot more junk.