This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [libstdc++] New FAQ entry (ABI)
- To: Phil Edwards <pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com>
- Subject: Re: [libstdc++] New FAQ entry (ABI)
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 22:40:37 +0100 (CET)
- cc: <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Wed, 7 Nov 2001, Phil Edwards wrote:
> Nathan answered somebody's ABI question with a good writeup, and we decided
> to include it in the FAQ.
> 2001-11-07 Nathan Myers <email@example.com>
> * docs/html/faq/index.html (5.8): New entry on ABIs.
> * docs/html/faq/index.txt: Regenerate.
Shouldn't this go into the main FAQ instead? ABI is more related to the
compiler (G++ in this case) than to the library, isn't it?
Gerald "Jerry" firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.dbai.tuwien.ac.at/~pfeifer/