This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: Proposal for the 'long long' problems
- To: Phil Edwards <pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com>
- Subject: Re: Proposal for the 'long long' problems
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2001 13:54:06 -0800 (PST)
- cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, ncm at cantrip dot org
> My proposal is simply shifting some of its features from one controlling
> "found it!" variable to another. If you want to split up the C99 features
> into individual --enable-foo flags, that's a whole 'nother idea -- one
> with some merit, offhand, but not an itch that's on my personal list of
> things to scratch.
Right. If subdividing C99 bits is necessary, it can be done at a later
date. I think a clean solution to the problem at hand is more important.
I think we are on the same page Phil.