This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: New failure of 26_numerics/complex_value
- To: Paolo Carlini <pcarlini at unitus dot it>
- Subject: Re: New failure of 26_numerics/complex_value
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at codesourcery dot com>
- Date: 01 Nov 2001 19:42:59 +0100
- Cc: gdr at codesourcery dot com, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: CodeSourcery, LLC
- References: <3BE1902B.F7E3B0E9@unitus.it>
Paolo Carlini <email@example.com> writes:
| I have just updated and bootstrapped my 3.1 tree (i686-pc-linux-gnu,
| glibc2.2.4, Linux2.4.10) and I'm seeing a new failure, probably related
| to the recent checkins by Gabriel Dos Reis:
Bummer. I don't know for which reason I didn't spot that gross thinko
neither in the testsuite, nor in the cases I was discussing.
Should be fixed by now.
CodeSourcery, LLC http://www.codesourcery.com