This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: libstdc++ bootstrap failures on sparc-sun-solaris2.8 (analyzed)
- To: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Subject: Re: libstdc++ bootstrap failures on sparc-sun-solaris2.8 (analyzed)
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 23:01:32 -0700 (PDT)
- cc: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at codesourcery dot com>, Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>, Jan Hubicka <jh at suse dot cz>
> Yes and yes (:^). At what point do you want to test for 32x64?
> How do you want to implement copying std_limits.h? Do you want 32x64 to
> set the existing cross-compiling flag for that one operation or have its
> own similar machinery?
I think what should be done is that all multilibs and crosses get the
generic bits, period. There's no sense making this any more complicated
than it already is.