Re: libstdc++ test suite still drives machine into swap

> | The results from mkcheck don't match the results from the dejagnu check.
>
> I guess, it is really time to stop doing all kind of activity and bug Rob
> and myself until I get it work properly.

I was just about to start doing this.

Anyway.

I think Zack and I will just have to disagree on what constitutes
a testsuite. For me, it includes pathological edge cases as defined in
the standard. He thinks they are tested elsewhere, I disagree. Since this
topic seems to be activated by cron jobs every 3 months, I just thought
I'd reply, yet again.

Phil please don't remove these tests.

-benjamin