This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: bootstrap failure with colons in objdir
- To: Alexandre Oliva <aoliva at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: bootstrap failure with colons in objdir
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 18:11:40 -0700 (PDT)
- cc: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
> Huh? Quoting filenames in Makefile targets or dependencies? No, this
> won't work. Sorry if I'm out of context.
Hmm. I'm trying to figure out how to get Gerald's pathological build
setup working again. This is the stuff like
blddir = /mnt/hd/gcc:20010730/bld
or something. Directory paths, not filenames, have to be able to deal
with this. I thought quoting would help. Am I wrong? What would work?