This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: bootstrap failure with colons in objdir
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <pfeifer at dbai dot tuwien dot ac dot at>
- Subject: Re: bootstrap failure with colons in objdir
- From: "Laurynas Biveinis" <lauras at softhome dot net>
- Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 23:28:34 +0200
- Cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <Pine.BSF.firstname.lastname@example.org>
> This was fixed a few months ago, but now reappeared: libstdc++ causes
> a bootstrap failure if the name of objdir contains a colon.
I thought colons were unsupported by design, to favor absolute