This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: MIPS libstdc++-v3 x86-x-mips-elf doesn't build
- To: "H . J . Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- Subject: Re: MIPS libstdc++-v3 x86-x-mips-elf doesn't build
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 10:45:39 -0700 (PDT)
- cc: Graham Stott <grahams at redhat dot com>, gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
> All targets which define _MIPS_ISA have sgidefs.h.
Can you find a way to differentiate between the two without _MIPS_ISA or
Again, what is the intent here? Why can't something like the sparc
configuration process be used?