This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: MIPS libstdc++-v3 x86-x-mips-elf doesn't build
- To: "H . J . Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>
- Subject: Re: MIPS libstdc++-v3 x86-x-mips-elf doesn't build
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 08:53:34 -0700 (PDT)
- cc: Graham Stott <grahams at redhat dot com>, gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
this is not correct. The sgidefs.h include has got to go. You've got to
find another way to organize the different MIPS_ISA codepaths in this
file. You might want to do it like the sparc file, for instance.