This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: Stephen Webb's staging headers patch
- To: David Edelsohn <dje at watson dot ibm dot com>
- Subject: Re: Stephen Webb's staging headers patch
- From: Gabriel Dos Reis <Gabriel dot Dos-Reis at cmla dot ens-cachan dot fr>
- Date: 23 Jul 2001 17:34:24 +0200
- Cc: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>, Gabriel Dos Reis <Gabriel dot Dos-Reis at cmla dot ens-cachan dot fr>, Mark Mitchell <mark at codesourcery dot com>, Phil Edwards <pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com>, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Organization: CMLA, ENS Cachan -- CNRS UMR 8536 (France)
- References: <200107220410.AAA27402@makai.watson.ibm.com>
David Edelsohn <email@example.com> writes:
| David> That would avoid multilibbed target includes as well.
| Ben> Excellent.
| How's this change? I think it it should be correct for the RH
| 16-bit targets as well, but I'm not sure how GCC C types are defined for
| 16-bit targets. This probably is not correct for targets with unusual
| word sizes, but it's better than the current situation.
If the patch works for you (i.e. AIX with multilib), then please check
it in on mainline and branch. I'd encourage people having troubles
with src/gen-num-limits.cc on some "exotic" plateforms to test David's