This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: Common V3 coding bug
- To: Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at codesourcery dot com>
- Subject: Re: Common V3 coding bug
- From: Kevin Atkinson <kevina at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 14:56:07 -0400 (EDT)
- Cc: LLeweLLyn Reese <llewelly at lifesupport dot shutdown dot com>,Phil Edwards <pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com>,Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk>,Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>, <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On 18 Jul 2001, Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:
> Kevin Atkinson <email@example.com> writes:
> | However I should be able to turn off all extensions including ones
> | in the library when I want my program to be standard compliant.
> [ Just nit picking ]
> A conformant library is not required to be written in plain Standard
> C++ -- some parts like IO needs some forms of extensions.
You misunderstand. When I mean "in the library" I mean extensions in the
interface not the actual code.
kevina at users sourceforge net