This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: Common V3 coding bug
- To: LLeweLLyn Reese <llewelly at lifesupport dot shutdown dot com>
- Subject: Re: Common V3 coding bug
- From: Kevin Atkinson <kevina at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 14:47:04 -0400 (EDT)
- Cc: Phil Edwards <pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com>,Neil Booth <neil at daikokuya dot demon dot co dot uk>,Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr at codesourcery dot com>,Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>, <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On 18 Jul 2001, LLeweLLyn Reese wrote:
> I think there are plenty of C++ users that want a conformant and fussy
> compiler. All the ones I personally know do.
I do to. But I also want one that supports the GNU extensions that are
already there. Especially since most of them are part of ISO C99 and will
probably be part of a new C++ standard. However I should be able to turn
off all extensions including ones in the library when I want my program
to be standard compliant.
kevina at users sourceforge net