Re: Common V3 coding bug

On 18 Jul 2001, LLeweLLyn Reese wrote:

> I think there are plenty of C++ users that want a conformant and fussy
>   compiler. All the ones I personally know do.

I do to.  But I also want one that supports the GNU extensions that are
already there.  Especially since most of them are part of ISO C99 and will
probably be part of a new C++ standard.  However I should be able to turn
off all extensions including ones in the library when I want my program
to be standard compliant.

---
Kevin Atkinson
kevina at users sourceforge net