Re: staging headers patch, next iteration

Thanks, installing patch into my source tree so I can run a ``before
my change'' bootstrap.

> Also, since 'cvs diff' won't do the 'patch against /dev/null' thing
> properly, and 'patch' won't create a new file from such a diff
> anyhow,

You do not need to respin the patch on my account.  FYI, if you had
run ``cvs add include/Makefile.am'' before ``cvs diff'', then
everything would have worked fine.  Although I believe you need
write-access at the point of the command, the ``cvs add'' itself does
not change the CVS repository (unless the target was a new directory)
until you do a ``cvs commit''.

Regards,
Loren