This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [v3] documentation on cstdio and synchronization
- To: Phil Edwards <pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com>
- Subject: Re: [v3] documentation on cstdio and synchronization
- From: "Joseph S. Myers" <jsm28 at cam dot ac dot uk>
- Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 21:47:39 +0100 (BST)
- cc: <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>, <gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org>
On Mon, 9 Jul 2001, Phil Edwards wrote:
> * docs/html/configopts.html: Link to it to provide more notes
> on cstdio. Minor markup and spacing fixes.
This file still needs to be linked to from the main gcc/doc/install.texi.
I'd rather if each libstdc++ configure option did get its own entry in
gcc/doc/install.texi as well, if only to say that this is a libstdc++
configure option and to see the libstdc++ docs.
(Note: ideally the link in the copy in release tarballs should be to the
local file, while that on gcc.gnu.org should be to the copy in onlinedocs,
but I don't know how you'd do that.)
Joseph S. Myers