This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: The libstdc++ testsuite
- To: Steinar Bang <sb at metis dot no>
- Subject: Re: The libstdc++ testsuite
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2001 10:19:55 -0700 (PDT)
- cc: libstdc++ at sourceware dot cygnus dot com
> I thought the plan was to keep SGI STL as virgin as possible, to
> leverage updates and bugfixes done by SGI?
Please search this list for a discussion of this topic.
> What happens the next time
> you drop in a fresh STL from SGI? Or won't you ever again?