This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [firstname.lastname@example.org: Re: with_cross_host vs cross-hosted]
- To: Daniel Jacobowitz <dmj+ at andrew dot cmu dot edu>
- Subject: Re: [email@example.com: Re: with_cross_host vs cross-hosted]
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 16:55:44 -0700 (PDT)
- cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
> 2001-07-05 Daniel Jacobowitz <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> * configure.in: Remove NATIVE, NULL_TARGET.
> Set CANADIAN only for Canadian crosses. Set xcompiling
> for both Canadian crosses and host-x-host crosses.
> * configure: Regenerated.
This is fine. You may check it in, and thanks.