This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [3.0.1 and mainline] PATCH for libstdc++/3284
- To: aoliva at redhat dot com, rittle at labs dot mot dot com
- Subject: Re: [3.0.1 and mainline] PATCH for libstdc++/3284
- From: Loren James Rittle <rittle at latour dot rsch dot comm dot mot dot com>
- Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 18:06:42 -0500 (CDT)
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org, libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
Yikes! That will teach you to pre-approve anything from me. ;-)
I will obviously fix this issue ASAP.
>I'm afraid this is not good enough. The presence of an unquoted
>[ABCDE..._] will cause the shell to look for files named /^#/s/\(
Yes, I knew this. For years I have used a shell that doesn't have this
problem (es) and it causes me to forget the limitation of borne...