This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [libstdc++-v3] Remove std::construct and std::destroy
- To: "Stephen M. Webb" <stephen at bregmasoft dot com>
- Subject: Re: [libstdc++-v3] Remove std::construct and std::destroy
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 12:48:57 -0700 (PDT)
- cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
Hey Stephen. This is in, thanks.
> Bootstrapped on an i686-pc-linux-gnu system, no regressions. Targetted at the
> trunk but is good for the 3.01 branch, too.
I just checked it in to the trunk. I'm uncertain what to do with patches
that remove functions from std:: or otherwise change the library
significantly. (Say this patch, or the iterator work.) Right now I'm now
checking them into the branch, although this might be a mistake.