This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: V3 still misdetecting GCC 3.0?
- To: Mark Mitchell <mitchell at cci dot lbl dot gov>
- Subject: Re: V3 still misdetecting GCC 3.0?
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2001 12:05:48 -0700 (PDT)
- cc: libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org
> I thought we had fixed this.
> Does anyone know what the problem is?
No. Can you send me the config.log bit that's relevant?
I'm not quite sure we even need to do this anymore. It seems to be
causing more grief than it's worth.