Re: [v3] doxygen tweaks

Ok. I'm a complete idiot. First of all, I have to have doxygen
installed. Second of all, libstdc++-v3/docs/doxygen/run_doxygen has to
have execute permissions set.

Both easy to fix.

After getting past this, I have to say that this is indeed promising!
Thanks Phil. I really like this. Hell, the cross-referencing for the
names alone is worth it.

The actual HTML pages generated are a bit sparse, for all their bulk:
I looked at basic_stringbuf as an example. Is there a way to separate
out member data from member functions? I'll have a look at this this
weekend... we'll have to do some formatting tweaks but I really think
this is the way to go.

-benjamin