Re: [v3] slight bugfix for tests_flags.in

On Sun, Apr 01, 2001 at 03:24:56PM +0200, Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:
> Phil Edwards <pedwards@disaster.jaj.com> writes:
> | Which libtool would (correctly, I think) translate into a linker invocation
> | like
> |
> |     ... -Wl,--rpath -Wl,/path/to/test.cc
> |
> | causing every single test to fail to build.  This only shows up when
> | running the (now superceded) mkcheck script.
> |
> | Tested on linux, installed on truck.
>
> It should go on branch as well.

I finally remembered to do this... and it looks like the bug which my patch
fixes has not yet been introduced on the branch.  (That didn't sound quite
right, but I think you understand what I mean. *grin*)  So we should be
okay even after the upcoming merge.

Phil