Re: armv4l bootstrap problem in libstdc++-v3

Jason> I think that the bug is that we are setting TREE_PARMLIST
Jason> on actual parameter lists; it is only useful to distinguish
Jason> between semi-parsed parameter declarations and semi-parsed
Jason> expressions.  Once we have fully parsed the parm list, it
Jason> serves no purpose.

> Sounds right to me.  And maybe just for safety we should use a
> TREE_LANG_FLAG for TREE_PARMLIST, rather than TREE_UNSIGNED?

Makes sense.

Jason