RE: segfault in wgenopts.c

> > build is i686-pc-gnu-linux
> > with --enable-c-mbchar=yes --enable-cstdio=libio --enable-long-long
> --enable-sha
> > red --enable-threads.
>
> first of all, this configuration will not work, period.
>
> Please re-read my wchar_t enabling mail carefully: you're forgetting to
> disable the v3 ABI. A correct configure command might look like this:
>
> --disable-new-gxx-abi --enable-cstdio=libio --enable-long-long
> --enable-threads=posix

ah sorry, my misunderstanding.

well i've rewound my changes, tried adding --disable-new-gxx-abi and it hasn't
helped. Again when I run compiled code, I get a segfault in wgenopts.c at line
407
  if (_IO_DO_ALLOCATE(fp) != WEOF)

:-(

I tried adding back my patches I described earlier in this thread, but it still
crashes here - maybe JUMPTABLE just isn't being initialised?

By hook or by crook I need to get this working - if you can point me to what
needs to be done I can try to do it.

Thanks,

Rob Taylor
Flying Pig Systems