gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/libstdc++

> On Fri, Dec 01, 2000 at 05:10:50PM -0800, Jason Molenda wrote:
> >
> > I'm not sure exactly what you're looking for (from me).  I'd
> > interject that gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs is all auto-generated content,
> > done by a daily crontab.  The same could be done for HTML content,
> > where the 'generation' would involve copying the files.

I wrote a script that performs this copying.  It pays homage to (er, "was
originally stolen from") the one that Jeff uses for the rest of onlinedocs,
but is way simpler, because all we need to do is copy.  Thanks to Jason
for that.

If the Powers That Be approve, this weekend I'll make a v3 subdir under
onlinedocs and start copying things there.  We can just keep that same tree
structure, I think, so "..../onlinedocs/libstdc++/21_strings/howto.html".

The goals:

    0)  v3/docs HTML gets moved down to v3/docs/html
    1)  anything under wwwdocs/libstdc++ is not under v3/docs/html
    2)  anything under v3/docs/html is not under wwwdocs/libstdc++
    2)  anything under v3/docs is also available through onlinedocs

Comments?

Phil