This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: Another minor bug introduced during mkcheck.in split (and not caught during the partial remerge)?
- To: ljrittle at acm dot org
- Subject: Re: Another minor bug introduced during mkcheck.in split (and not caught during the partial remerge)?
- From: Phil Edwards <pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com>
- Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 15:10:59 -0500
- Cc: libstdc++ at sources dot redhat dot com, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- References: <200012011031.EAA96868@latour.rsch.comm.mot.com>
On Fri, Dec 01, 2000 at 04:31:48AM -0600, Loren James Rittle wrote:
> 2000-12-01 Loren J. Rittle <email@example.com>
> * mkcheck.in: Correct typo.
Thanks, I'll check this in shortly. Good catch!
pedwards at disaster dot jaj dot com | pme at sources dot redhat dot com
devphil at several other less interesting addresses in various dot domains
The gods do not protect fools. Fools are protected by more capable fools.