This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: Status of libstdc++-v3 on alpha-unknown-freebsd4.2
- To: rittle at rsch dot comm dot mot dot com
- Subject: Re: Status of libstdc++-v3 on alpha-unknown-freebsd4.2
- From: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2000 03:09:00 -0800 (PST)
- cc: libstdc++ at sources dot redhat dot com, obrien at freebsd dot org
note this is not an alpha-specific thang, as alpha/linux is actually on the
On Fri, 1 Dec 2000, Loren James Rittle wrote:
> Due to general alpha work done by Richard Henderson to support G++ V3
> ABI on alpha (i.e. I get no thanks ;-), testsuite results for
> alpha-unknown-freebsd4.2 (static only) have now moved almost into line
> with i386-unknown-freebsd3.4.
that makes two of us giving a hip-hip-horay to rth then....