This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: Testresults: armv4l-unknown-linux-gnu
- To: Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz at redhat dot com>
- Subject: Re: Testresults: armv4l-unknown-linux-gnu
- From: Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- Date: Fri, 01 Dec 2000 09:45:12 +0000
- Cc: libstdc++ at sources dot redhat dot com, stewart at netwinder dot org, nickc at redhat dot com
- Cc: rearnsha at arm dot com
- Organization: ARM Ltd.
- Reply-To: rearnsha at arm dot com
> Unrecognizable insn: (insn 7669 101 104 (set (mem:QI (reg/f:SI 13 sp)
> 0) (reg:QI 2 r2)) -1 (nil) (nil))
I'm aware of this one. It's been breaking my own cross build since we
switched to the new library. Haven't had time to look at in detail yet,
but it is a thumb problem, related to the fact that there is no thumb
instruction that will store a byte directly on the stack.