Re: Adding _eh.o frame-dwarf2.o to libstdc++.so.3?

On Jul 26, 2000, Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz@redhat.com> wrote:

> I applied this branch against a freshly checked out tree. Applies fine.

> However, when I go to re-generate the aclocal/configure bits in the
> libstdc++-v3 subdir, I get this:

> ./aclocal.m4:1801: AC_LIBTOOL_SETUP was called before AC_LIBTOOL_DLOPEN
[...]

Works for me with autoconf 2.13 and both automake 1.4 and (relatively
recent) CVS.

I don't know whether it's a bug in libtool.m4 that the new autoconf
catches or something else, and I'm not sure I'll have time to
investigate in the very near future.  How do you feel about using a
stable release of autoconf, meanwhile?