This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
competing libstdc++ - http://www.stlport.org/index.shtml
- To: "libstdc++ at sourceware dot cygnus dot com" <libstdc++ at sourceware dot cygnus dot com>
- Subject: competing libstdc++ - http://www.stlport.org/index.shtml
- From: Gianni Mariani <marianig at orconet dot com>
- Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 19:21:42 -0700
- Reply-To: marianig at orconet dot com
Can anyone enlighten me as to why I would use stlport vs libstdc++-v3
(modulo build problems :) ).
If no-one has already done so, I'll give it a test drive : is
gcc/libstdc++-v3/testsuite the best
thing to run ? (any hints on how to run it ?)