Re: where is iostream.h, fstream.h, ...

> Can anyone comment on the state of the 'backward' headers? The
> couple I tried seemed to work as expected...

I've had some serious problems (e.g., compiler-crashing problems)
with backward/iostream.h, which is why I said I like the original idea.
Presumably a rewritten iostream.h would replace this one.  But I haven't
tried using the old one in quite a while, so the issue may be moot.

I don't recall ever using any of the other backward/* headers (at least,
since they became "backward").

Phil