Re: concept checks docs

The only sane stuff so far is the teensy bit at

   http://sources.redhat.com/libstdc++/19_diagnostics/howto.html#3

Looking through the headers, they all seem pretty self-explanatory
(many kudos to Siek and Austern for writing clear code).  I've been
unable to come up with anything that isn't actually *less* clear than,
"Take a look at the headers themselves."  :-(  Suggestions (or text)
from writing-inclined members of the audience would be welcome.

SGI's web site surprisingly doesn't have any documentation on the checks,
other than that they were added for 3.3.  (Maybe because they look intended
For Internal Use Only, but look to me tight enough for user code.)  So we
can't point to their site.

Side note:  bkoz, should I make a s/sourceware.cygnus/sources.redhat/
pass through the web pages?  The changeover seems finished from what Jim
Kingdon et al have been saying.

Phil