Re: Missing <sys/cdefs.h>

Benjamin Kosnik <bkoz@redhat.com>:
> solaris is completely broken right now. I'm sorry. .. I'll let you know
> when it's fixed again.

Ah, okay.  This gives me a good reason to go hack more documentation.  :-)

> The decision was made to nuke gen-params, and try to use
> autoconf/automake to implement _G_config.h. This has yet to be done.....

I saw comments along these lines in the various ChangeLogs.  I would love
to contribute to more auto* hackery, but I don't know a thing (seriously)
about glibc, and don't really understand how libio actually accomplishes
its tasks.  (There seem to be multiple libios sitting around, too...?)

Phil
Hmmmm... plural of libio...  Libios?  Libioes?  Libioii?