Re: free c++ class browser?

On Mon, 13 Dec 1999, Benjamin Kosnik wrote:

> > It gets the iostream hierachry correct, but its diagram is nowhere
> > near as pretty as docs/27_io/iostreams_hierarchy.pdf
>
> Can you post what was produced please? I'm interested in seeing what
> it looks like.

I will send you some screenshots, but sniff+'s strong point is its ability
  to parse heavily templated code (high, for a class browswer), not the
  looks of its inheritance diagrams.

sniff+ also doesn't display class members in the same diagram with
  inheritance.

> Does anybody else find these kinds of diagrams useful? The thought
> was, perhaps we could make locale, stdexceptions, etc diagrams.\

They are certainly useful, but if you plan on using them as documentation,
  you might want something better looking than what sniff+ provides.

There should be 2 jpegs attached to this email; one showing the iostreams
  hierarchy, and one showing the exception hierarchy.

Does anyone know what the max limit on the size of an email message
  is for this list? These 2 jpegs total about 210k.

iostreams hierarchy

exception hierarchy