(Fwd) Re: libstdc++, sgi's stl, stlport (fwd)

just gettting back, forwarded by request. . .

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 1999 13:41:56 -0800
From: Matt Austern <austern@isolde.engr.sgi.com>
To: bkoz@cygnus.com
Subject: (Fwd) Re: libstdc++, sgi's stl, stlport

Benjamin,

Would you mind forwarding this to the libstdc++ mailing list?
There's some kind of configuration problem, and the list software
isn't talking to SGI's mailer right not.  (Apparently we're on
an ORBS blacklist, and the list software refuses postings from
anything on the blacklist.  I don't know whether our presence on
the blacklist is accurate, but clearly I won't be able to post
to the libstdc++ mailing list until either your mail adminstrator
or ours changes something.)

Thanks,
			Matt

P.S.  We should be putting out another I/O library snapshot within
the next few days.

--- Forwarded mail from <austern> ("Matt Austern")