basic_stringbuf

Is anybody working on basic_stringbuf,

namely on:
str(void)
overflow(int)
underflow(void)
pbackfail(int)
seekoff(long, _Ios_Seekdir, _Ios_Openmode)
seekpos(fpos<int>, _Ios_Openmode)
setbuf(char *, unsigned int)

I offer my help, since we have strange difficulties with libstdc++-2.9.0
(perhaps vector<>) and are forced to try a newer one.

If nobody is working on it, a short description of the basic tasks would
be helpful. (I already own the ISO draft standard paper).

Regards
   Christof

PS: Besides that the linker complains about duplicate defined symbols
from iomanip and some emissing floating point functions (__atan2l
__atan2f __atan2 __copysignf hypotf atan2f __isinff expf) But theese are
minor concerns. (Linux 2.1 libc-5)