[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Stuff to include in libgccjit 5.2



Hi Dave,

Realise the deadline for 5.2 is close, but just wanted to let you know
that as I compile bytecodes I tend to run standard Lua test suite. I
am finding that the test suite fails at present. This could be due to
bugs in my code or bugs in libgccjit - it takes me some time to
isolate each issue into a small test case and then debug. In an ideal
world I would like to complete the implementation of all the major
bytecodes (at least to a level currently implemented in LLVM), and be
able to successfully run all tests. It would then be nice if I
discover any libgccjit bugs then the fixes for these to be included in
5.2. But not sure whether all this is possible before the 5.2
deadline.

Thanks and Regards

Dibyendu