Re: Natively compiled SWT segfaults under Windows

Tom Tromey a écrit :
Olivier> On a related note, is there a trick to display Java "String" objects
Olivier> in GDB?

For me 'p str' works just fine.

Actually, using this on a simple test crashes my gdb; but that's an old mingw one. I'll try to compile one.
There's also some more general object dumping code in libgcj that you
can use from gdb.  The wiki page on debugging is useful:

http://gcc.gnu.org/wiki/Debugging_tips_for_libgcj

I'll study this, thank you. I did not know this page.

Best regards,
Olivier Parisy.