This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
- From: Mark Wielaard <mark at klomp dot org>
- To: java at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2006 15:52:53 +0200
- Subject: libgcj-classpath-0_92-branch-point merge
GNU Classpath branched for 0.92 last week and a full release is expected
early next week. So I updated my previous merge to the new branch point.
Since I am still mystified how to trick svn into creating proper patch
files even for new things merged in from a branch I have split up the
patch again in two files:
The diff against the existing files on the trunk:
svn status | grep -v ^A | cut -c8- | xargs svn diff >
The new files added to the trunk through the merge or by hand:
tar jcvf libgcj-classpath-0_92-branch-point-new.tar.bz2 $(for i in `svn
status | grep ^A | cut -c8-`; do if test -f $i; then echo $i; fi; done)
2006-07-30 Mark Wielaard <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Imported GNU Classpath 0.92 (branch-point)
* HACKING: Add more importing hints. Update automake version
* scripts/makemake.tcl: Set gnu/java/util/prefs/gconf and
gnu/java/awt/dnd/peer/gtk to bc. Classify
gnu/java/security/Configuration.java as generated source file.
gnu/java/lang/management/VMCompilationMXBeanImpl.java: New VM stub
* java/lang/management/VMManagementFactory.java: Likewise.
* java/net/VMURLConnection.java: Likewise.
* gnu/java/nio/VMChannel.java: Likewise.
* java/lang/Thread.java (getState): Add stub implementation.
* java/lang/Class.java (isEnum): Likewise.
* java/lang/Class.h (isEnum): Likewise.
* gnu/awt/xlib/XToolkit.java (getClasspathTextLayoutPeer): Removed.
* javax/naming/spi/NamingManager.java: New override for StackWalker
* sources.am, Makefile.in, gcj/Makefile.in, include/Makefile.in,
I did the minimal needed for the management and new enum support, hoping
those would come in from Tom's and Andrew's branches anyway.
Not tested yet is what happens when someone doesn't have any of the new
dependencies (gconf) installed.
It works for me on x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu for eclipse and the
gcjwebplugin in firefox. But it needs more extensive testing.
Comments, testing and improvements welcome.