Build of 4.1.0 in cross env

I am trying to build GCC 4.1.0 for a powerpc-linux target, on PC/Linux, and I have problems in the build of java parts.
During the build, there are calls to powerpc-linux-gcj, powerpc-linux-gcjh commands, which do not exist, as we are just building it ...

I did not have these problems with GCC 3.4.4, because there were calls to gcc/gcj and gcc/gcjh newly generated, and everything worked fine.

I tried to build 4.1.0 on a platform where there was already a cross powerpc-linux 3.4.4 running.
The build goes further, because powerpc-linux-gcj/gcjh are found.
But, there is now a problem with the -fbootstrap-classes option, which do not exist in GCJ 3.4.4 ...

I modified the Makefile in powerpc-linux/nof/libjava, to suppress this option, but now, there is another problem with powerpc-linux-fastjar, which is not there ...

It seems endless ...

Has anyone already met these problems ?

Thanks for your help